Friday, January 18, 2013

Why Chex on Sunday?

You may be wondering why this gluten free blog is titled Chex on Sunday.  The short answer is because I liked it.  Since that answer was probably obvious, here's the long answer to satisfy your curiosity.  My family and I attend church each Sunday.  As part of the services, we take the sacrament (Communion or Eucharist to some of you).  Our church typically uses bread but is willing to accommadate individuals with dietary restrictions.  Since going gluten free, and realizing that I was still getting sick on Sundays, I started bringing Chex to church to use for the sacrament.  Consequently, my husband suggested Chex on Sunday, among other things, for the title of this blog, and I thought it sounded cute.  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment